We're so glad you are looking into joining our team!
We would love to add you to our RE/MAX Unlimited Results Realty Office. With years of expertise to guide you and many resources to help you succeed, you can count on this decision.
Not yet a licensed agent? No Problem! Here's how to get started...
Become a Real Estate Agent!
1. You must be 18 or older and have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
You will need a background check, including fingerprints.
2. Required education includes 120 hours of pre-licensing courses completed within the last ten years before applying.
These courses must be taken at a higher education institution. The 120 hours include 40 hours of Real Estate Principles and Practices, 40 hours of Ohio Real Estate Law, 20 hours of Real Estate Appraisal, and 20 hours of Real Estate Finance.
3. You must be sponsored by a broker in order to apply. This is where we come in! Bill Jones is the primary broker for RE/MAX Unlimited Results Real Estate. Reach out to get started!
4. Submit your application with your transcripts, $60 fee, and Salesperson Examination Application.
5. Once the application is processed, you'll receive a Candidate Information Bulletin with directions to schedule your test. Just pass the test (70% or better) and your new career begins!